Monday, June 8, 2009

The Lovely Blog Award

Here at Susie's Q's we are all jumping with joy to have been awarded with The Lovely Blog Award! I would like to thank Jeananne of Artwhims Paper and www.artwhims.blogspot.com and www.artwhims.etsy.com for her kind consideration of my blog.

The Puppy Q's are arf, arf, arfing all around the shop and I can hardly contain the Bunny Q's from hopping all over the place! Kitty Q's are meowing up a storm and you should hear Elephant Q trumpet her roar of happiness!

I would like to pass this award on to some other blogs at this time. I am so new to this blog stuff that I only have a couple of other favorites right now. So, I will award the following blogs The Lovely Blog Award and hope they too are excited at I was. Don't forget to pass it on and share the joy and happiness of each day! Hug a "Q" too, while you're at it!

I award The Lovely Blog Award to:

www.agiveawayeveryday.blogspot.com
www.1sttimearound.blogspot.com
www.stitchnlove.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment